Monday, August 4, 2008

shoooot!

Lately i have been feeling like i need to get back into a sport. I used to play softball every year but that ended. Today, i came across something that seems it would be alot of fun! Target shooting with a BOW! I found a bow, but its alot of $$ (650-used) so i have to lower my standards to # 3 best bow, a diamond. We are looking at one tonight, its 329$. I would like to pratice alot first, then start a league. Its kind of like bowling i guess, you just shoot and try to get the most points to win. I think it would be extremely fun. I like competative sports. Hopefully i can get it. Then Justin is buying my dads Hoyt bow, so we can practice together, which will be so fun! Im excited.

Closing is still scheduled for Thursday!!

No comments: