Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight



Me and the Hubby went to the midnite showing of Twilight last night. It was soooo good! We read the books, and were unsure if it would meet our standards, and it actually did. I was so tired for work this morning though, woah. 4 hours of sleep doesnt cut it anymore, let me tell you. Had the wierdest dream about the movie this morning too, ha. I cant say, otherwise I will be giving you a spoiler.

Im pretty much obsessed with the books. Im going to read the series again, they are just too good. The way Stephanie Meyer writes, and makes her charachters so real, its just so cool. Ive never read a book like it. I love reading, so I am going to keep reading her stuff. This was her first book, and it actually was inspired by a dream she had. She loved the people in the dream so much, she had to write it down. And she just kept writing, and gave it to her sister to read, she loved it...and the rest is history...lol.

So yea, if your looking for a good book to read-The Twilight Series is incredible.

Its for all ages too!

No comments: