Sunday, December 7, 2008

Had a bad one yesterday

So yesterday we went to Justin's uncles house for Christmas. I had a burrito around 12pm before we got there. Well around 5pm while we were playing 10,000 (pretty fun), I started getting extremely dizzy and my hands were shaking...i just shoved it aside, thinking "im drinking pop, im fine" and plus I didnt want to be rude and leave, so i just kept playing...it kept getting worse and worse, i felt like i was going to pass out right there. Hadnt eaten in about 5 1/2 hours, I guess I cant go that long without a sufficient amount of sugar, because it got even worse after that. I told Justin what was going on, and we left...driving about a 40min drive home, we didnt stop to eat cuz we have food at home, and were pretty much flat broke, so we waited. Bad idea...About 30min into it, Im so dizzy..and now gagging into a little baggie we had in the car. I dont know why I felt so incredibly nauseaus but by the time we got home I could barely stand! so i had some food as soon as we got home, layed down, took a bath and after an hour or 2 I was back to normal! So, I got lectured by my mom...oops. (sidenote, no im not prego) I should have eaten after about 3-4 hours..so from now on Im going to put some cashews in my purse (they turn into sugar after a while in your body)...Even though Im mildly hypoglycemic, i guess i still have to keep a close watch on it.
So that was an interesting night to sum it up!
PS. 3lbs gone, 12lbs to go!! =)



No comments: