Monday, July 28, 2008

Attack of the Bees!!!

We finally got our engagement pictures done yesterday. It was fun, up until we had to pose by a pond. I all of a sudden felt this terrible sting in my hand and looked down at a big bee, then farther down i was COVERED in them. All over me, got bit on my side, 2 on my back, one on my leg, and the one on my hand! I just kept walking and swatting till i had all of them gone. It took a while, needless to say i was not a happy camper after that. But, we kept on with our pictures. It took 45 min to finish the pics up and by the end i was screaming in pain, not crying...but yelling cuz i was so pissed and so in pain. The photographer felt horrible. I just laughed. It hurt but i just kept telling myself its no big deal. 4 hours later my hand looks like i weigh 450 lbs. and the one on my side is the size of a size 10 shoe!!! Its massive. I cant really use my hand too much today, it hurts pretty bad. Our pictures should be here by this weekend, i will be sending them out in emails to people, so look for them! I cant wait!

We bought our wedding centerpieces yesterday also. We got them off of craigslist, and with some other decor the total came to $45 bux! We saved a ton of money!! I think it will look great.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

WOW you can't do anything the easy way can you :-). Have a good day I hope you are feeling better!