Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Married and home from Honeymoon!

Well we did it and I have never been happier!!!


Everything went perfect, even though my nerves got the best of me right before i walked down the isle. But I did good. Our photographer was a God send, she was so calm and did great with 800 other ppl taking pictures. She does great work and I cant wait to see how they turned out!




And the reception was a blast! It was so fun! Our DJ was great, he did a good job. Im so happy with my aunt Tiff's decorating, it turned out SO beautiful, i just walked in and said "wow!" I cant believe its all over though, I kind of miss it. But Im so happy to finally start our lives together!


Our honeymoon took place in Cozumel, Mexico. The first night we got there, we got to our hotel and hated it so we ended up switching to another-Hotel Fontan. It was a good choice. To sum it on so it wont take forever, we went to Chakaanab Park with Botanical Gardens twice, we loved it there. We swam with dolphins the 1st time we went, it was incredible!! We had a blast, dolphins are awesome creatures!! We went snorkeling everyday, and even ended buying our own equipment so we dont have to rent when we go back next year! We went horseback riding through the jungle. Got eaten by mosquitos! We took a ferry over to Playa Del Carmen, which i got sick on, but we got there and I knew i wouldnt like it when the 1st thing I see is some slut wearing a thong and thats about all. Neither one of us liked it there, it was too crowded and too much of a party city. We loved the beach and the scenery though, so that was good. We went out to eat ofcoarse and tried all sorts of restraunts, we like everything we ate! Everything was delicious.









We went shopping about every day, just looking around at all the neat stuff the locals make. Bought some souvineers, shirts, snorkel gear, that kind of stuff. We did get sick of the "eyyy honeymooners come see my shop" or "eyy you need cuban cigar, hash pipe...we fill it half full fo free". Ha! We did have a total blast! We laughed so much it was the funnest time of my life!





We took taxis everywhere, Im suprised we never got in an accident, boy do they drive crazy down there. We got tattoo'd on our last full day there, and I ran into bit of a health issue that day. I had a siezure. I didnt know i did at the time, justin didnt really know the symptons so we just figured I fainted but it was a very dramatic faint. Told my mom, and she said "Jamie you had a siezure" I kind of thought I did, but i was for sure. So we went to the doc when we got back on Monday, our doc wasnt sure what caused it, so he referred me to see a nuerologist. Which scared me. So i go in next wednesday. Im sick of all the problems i have with health. But what do you do. So please pray. I think it has something to do with my blood-sugar level. I am going to go get tested for hypoglycemia. I get weak sometimes when i dont eat enough sugar. So im thinkin thats what happened.

Anyway, had a bit of trouble with the airline getting home but we made it! Did gift opening on Sunday, got alot of awesome stuff. My parents got us a camera before we went on our honeymoon, then they bought us a Dyson vacuum which is sweet!! Ive wanted a dyson for a while, so it was great! We got some cooking stuff, picture frames, Mario Kart, shop vac, and some more kitchen stuff!

We are happy to be home and are enjoying the married life!




3 comments:

Emily said...

Mario Kart!! :D

Steph said...

Wow Jamie, sounds like you guys had a great time - love the pictures! Sorry to hear about the health problems, I'll pray for you.

Thanks for the nice comment :)

Jamie said...

Thanks, Steph!