Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Results from Doc today

We went and saw the nuerologist today. She was sort of hesitant on the diagnosis. She tested my balance and reflexes. Then at the end said she thinks it was "syncopy with siezure like symptons" and said she doesnt think it was a full on siezure. So to be sure she referred me to get an MRI, an EEG, see a Cardiologist and I asked her to refer me to get tested for hypoglycemia because Im pretty sure I have that. I called my insurance co to make sure everything will be covered. They said the MRI has a $2,000 deductable even though I was reffered to get one. So i wont be getting an MRI, But I will be doing everything else...maybe skip the cardiologist too, we'll see. Tomorrow i get tested for hypoglycemia and next monday is my EEG. Justin will be going to all of them with me, which is nice. He really wants to be part of it and I really like that. This could be nothing and it could be serious. So hopefully the EEG will come out clear. Im thinking it will. But better safe than sorry, right. So there's the update for ya.

1 comment:

Emily said...

They took your blood! ;)