Saturday, January 3, 2009

Early Birthday and the Latest

Well christmas and new years is over. It went pretty good!
Justin is keeping busy with working for my dad, and plowing !
I am done with my 2 week break...i go back this monday.
Justin got me my bday gift today, even though my bday is a week away...I couldnt wait lol
He got me an ipod touch 16gb with all the plowing $ he has been doing!
I love it!
Dogs are great, Boeser is over 55lbs now!!
I really enjoyed my time off work, i got so much done. Ive been working out every day, went tanning, got a massage, painted half the house, cleaned up, relaxed, slept in and just enjoyed myself!

I want to travel! I really would like to move down south (FL, NC..) for a year. I dont think it will happen but I have just got the urge lately.

No comments: