










As of Jan 20, I am now un-employed. I got layed off as soon as I got to work Tues morn. I knew my work wasnt making much money but I figured I could just hang on a little longer and things would pick up. Guess not. I was pissed, sad, and somewhat happy all at the same time.
But as it turns out, it was for the best. I now get to start school in June and go full time-which I am so excited for. We are paying off our car, and 3 other items due to our tax credit(1st time homebuyer) that my buddy Bush set up before he left office. God Bless him.
I am finally taking my recertification test on Thurs (pray) for my CNA. So if all else fails, I can work as that for a bit while going to school full time. It will be hard, so that is the last resort. Nursing will be lots of studying and homework so I would like to not have to work during those 2 years, but we will see what God has planned. :)
I am so thankful for my family, they have helped us out in SO many ways during these hard times. Its been really hard w/justin being layed off, and my pay and hours got cut before i got layed off. So, we are just so thankful for all the work, gifts, and money my family has given us. We will never forget it.
We finally finished painting the house! It looks so great, I just absolutely love it!
We had alot of fun in Wisc Dells! I got to do one of my dreams-hold a baby lion!! It was amazing! We kept so busy there, with the water park, indoor theme park and everthing. There was so much to do!

2 comments:
Your house looks awesome! Love the paint job. :)
Thanks Em :)
Post a Comment