Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October

I am in the middle of my Fall Term of school, and doing great. I only have 1 more general left, as well as 2 more advanced-intense Biology classes-A&P I&II. Can we say scalpel? THEN, I start my nursing core classes and clinicals-which is interning at various hospitals and nursing homes.


We bought a laptop for my schooling and went with a Mac, which was the best decision ever as far as computers go. This thing is slick. Never gets viruses (which is good because my last laptop was filled with them!)


Justin started his first college class ever! He is taking WWII history and is really enjoying it. Next semester he will be taking an English class, most likely with me.


We celebrated our 1 year anniversary 2 weekends ago! We went to the MN zoo, then to MOA, then topped it off at The Melting Pot! Yummm$$$$!

If you haven't heard by now, WE ARE GOING TO COZUMEL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!! My parents are sending us all there for a big family vacation!!!!! We will be going scuba diving this time and cant wait!!!! We leave Feb 6 and will be there for 9 days, 8 nights!! Staying at an amazing hotel with the largest pool on the island!(pic above) We will miss a week of school so we will have to work extra hard when we return, but thats ok!

I have applied to many nursing assistant job and haven't gotten any calls back yet but God is good and will provide for us. Justin has been applying to many jobs as well and finally got a call back and they want to hire him. He would've started today but it was raining. The reason I don't sound so excited about this is because the job sounds sort of "iffy", he didn't mention anything about signing up as an employee and stuff, but we'll see how it goes. Excited, nonetheless.

No comments: