My recovery is going a little slower than I had hoped for. I am the kind of person that does everything myself, and I am very motivated. I hate asking Justin for all this help. Its been 6 days since my surgery and I am getting sick of sitting on the couch doing nothing productive all day. Grrr. I have flowers to plant, lawn to mow, laundry to do, kitchen to clean, dogs to walk, ect all these things I do myself I cant do.
I am on a 20lb lifting restriction for 3 weeks as well as no work for 3 weeks. Going a little stir crazy. Oh well, at least Im alive and well. Just so thankful that I went in to the doc and didnt ignore it like I was thinking of doing. That would have been very bad.
Today I made the mistake of sneezing. I was screaming in pain. Wow did that hurt so incredibly much. Definitely no more sneezing.
I watched an appendectomy on Youtube last night. No wonder I am in pain. Ouch do they pull and tug a lot. Eeeek.
My mom brought over more meals which is so nice. Not having to worry about cooking or grocery shopping (for justin to do) has been great. I finally got to see my dad too! He had been in Canada on a fishing trip and it was killing him to be missing my surgery. He came over on Sunday and ended up leaving his trip a day early.
No comments:
Post a Comment