Monday, September 15, 2008

5 months goes fast

I feel so relieved at the moment. We didnt even get that much done this weekend, but just telling my mom and family everything thats going on, and what they need to do and when. It was so nice. And my wonderful fiance' let me go spend some time with my sister while he finished up the ceremony programs. It was great. I dont get to see my family too often because of everything going on, and even though it was only for 4 hours, it was really nice. And today, my friend/bridesmaid was awesome and printed up directions to hand out at the ceremony to get to the reception hall. So that is done. And i bought all the wrappings for all the gifts for the wedding party! So that is done. Ahhhh. This week I am getting together with my aunt to finalize all the flower arrangements and do the what, where, when stuff, so that will be nice. Hopefully Justin will be able to come too.
ICANTWAITFORCOZUMEL,MEXICOIN27DAYS!!!

No comments: