Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Now is the time to join hands and rejoice together...

4 weeks from now, I will be walking down the isle in the most beautiful wedding dress ever. With all eyes on me, I will be telling the man of my dreams that I will love him and stay by his side, no matter what happens. This will be the greatest day of my life!
I start getting really nervous when i think about being up there with everyone watching, i dont like being the center of attention. But i think on this day, it will be ok.
I just hope i dont trip, or nothing tears, or my hair goes flat ....eh what can ya do though.
Things have been pretty crazy lately for us. We are just taking everything one day at a time though. All the wedding stuff is coming great, im so glad I am such a planner because I would be freaking out right now if i didnt have everything done. We just have to finish the ceremony programs (ran out of ribbon), figure out the rest of the songs we want played at the dance (suggestions are greatly appreciated), buy some toasting glasses, make sure we have enough centerpieces and rocks to go in them, final prep on flowers and what we want for the church decor, buy honeymoon clothes, and save every penny we have. Id say were doing pretty good. I booked the hotel today, and now waiting on a price qoute on a limo for us.

Thats all for now i think.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You're awesome at planning! I have been so impressed.

Oh, and you should probably do this for your wedding dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqiw-Kqtlr0

Jamie said...

I KNOW! i love that video, its so funny. we want to do something...but not sure what! lol