I have a pretty short fuse when it comes to anger. Not a good thing, I know. I, like most people, say some pretty stupid stuff when I am angry. Things that aren't rational whatsoever. Well i have done just that. I said some pretty stupid, very hurtful things...out of pure hurt and anger. Things I never meant nor would ever do. I dont know why I say these things, they just blurt out without even giving them a conscious thought. I hate this. I hate that I say these and they are irreversible. Whats done is done, I cant take back my words. I wish I could, oh boy do I wish I could. So if people choose to judge me by this, all I can do is say I am sorry. Jesus forgives and forgets. Why cant we? Do not hold it against me, just forget it. Put it out of your head like I never said it...because I did not mean it. Oh how I hate blurting things out. Why when I say these stupid things do people have to go tell other people these stupid hurtful things that I just said?? They should know me by now, that I say dumb stuff when Im angry...just like almost everyone else. My husband does it too...we both say really hurtful, stupid things when we are angry...which makes the situation even worse. UGH.
I sprained my ankle tonight. Pretty bad. Cant walk...right before finals...right after a fight with my husband. Not good timing at all. Such is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment