Tuesday, April 20, 2010
??
I try to smile and be nice to everyone...whether I know them or not. I do not expect much in return but a simple "hello" back or even just a smile would do. I asked someone a simple question. Someone I had not even met before but needed help with something and got the nastiest look in return, followed by a very rude tone. Now I understand when people have bad days or when someone is rude to you in the first place, you want to be rude to them back but refrain because that is not the right thing to do. But when someone asks a simple little question that has a quick response and they get that kind of tone/response in return...you would think I just insulted her kid or something! I don't understand people sometimes. What is so hard to understand about "loving your neighbor as yourself"? Don't love me? Fine. Just don't treat me like a piece of dirt on your shoe because you had a hard day...that I will not stand for. I have let people walk all over in my past...I do not take anyone's crap anymore. But what did I do in return? Smile and said thank you. Boy, that is hard. Now I am not preaching to a choir here because I certainly have a hard time with a lot of issues. No one is perfect, that is for sure. All I can ask is for some respect. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment