


Wow its been a while since I have updated..does anyone even read this anymore? Comment if you do 'cause then I will try to write more often :)
Lets see...
In November my parents suprised us with a gift: all 8 of us were going to Cozumel in Feb 2010. It was AMAZING! The best vacation ever! We all had such an awesome time scuba diving and snorkeling and such. Im sure you all have seen pics so I wont post many.
In January, Justin got his old job back after 14 months (yes 14 months!!) of not having a job!! At the same time I was also laid off and looking for work constantly. Needless to say that was the hardest 14 months of our lives! The first week of March I finally got a job as a CNA at a nursing home working with residents with Alzheimer's disease. It has been very interesting...to say the least. I like it a lot though :)
We also sold our red car (the stratus) and bought something much more suitable for us...a Toyota 4 runner...now we can haul our future kids as well as our dogs!
I applied to the RN nursing program and figured later on that I miscalculated my rubric score so I most likely couldnt get in until Jan 2011 so after freaking out I decided to apply to the LPN program at another school and got in!!! WOOH! So I will get my LPN license then get a job as an LPN and then go back to school right away to get my RN. I cant wait!! I start the LPN program this August and am going to be one busy lady! But I am so excited that my dreams are finally coming true! I want to be a nurse more that anything! I absolutely positively love helping people and love the medical field!
Justin is working in Wyoming right now and by the time he comes home he will have been there for 2 weeks. I miss him a lot! The first week he got in 63 hours and this week he will most likely get more! It is so nice to have a nice paycheck again. He definitely misses home though.
The pics above are from Cozumel, a church pic, and a picture from the dog park! Gus loves going to the dog park!! Boeser is naughty and wants to fight the other dogs :( We might try bringing him to training for this , not sure yet. Atleast Gussy loves other dogs!
Well that's all for now, I am just very busy with school and taking care of everything while Justin is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment