Working every other weekend (plus during the week) and going to school has been tough. I would so much rather just focus all my attention on school as I start the nursing program this fall and it will be a lot more work than I do now even. Working on the weekends is the worst part because I feel like I miss out on so much. We already don't get to see Justin's family enough as it is, so this sucks...I really want to see them more! And Justin never feels like doing much on the weekends anymore now that he is working so much so its been kinda boring. He has also gained his elephant sized appetite back...I can barely keep enough food in the house now hah!
So that is all for now I guess...not much new with someone who always has her head in school books!
No comments:
Post a Comment