Monday, April 26, 2010

BL

I should be studying the internal structures of the brain and cranial nerves right now...but I cannot focus. So I will study later.

Our favorite show The Biggest Loser is on tomorrow! We are obsessed with it, it is such a great show! If you haven't seen it, you definitely need to watch it.

I work this whole weekend so Justin is going up fishing with his family. I hope he has a great time with them. Justin just told me that I work every weekend that his dad has off so that really sucks. I am trying to find a hospital job now because of the better pay and maybe I can find something where I don't work 2 out of the 4 weekends a month! It wouldn't be so bad if I worked those weekends on a day shift but I work the PM shift...230-1030 so its impossible to plan anything because I have to leave for work at 145pm. Doesn't leave much time to do much of anything. Maybe a day shift will become available ...probably not but one can only hope.

Well 2 1/2 more weeks left of school...then of course I start summer classes in June. ICANTWAITFORAUGUST!!! I start my nursing classes in August-SO excited!!

No comments: